About Mile High Insurance Brokers
Todd Shafer is the principle owner of Mile High Insurance Brokers. Below is a little bit about him and his agency:
- Served in the United States Marine Corps from 1989 to 1993.
- Desert Storm veteran and was awarded a Navy Achievement Medal in 1993 for professional achievement.
- Happily married since February, 1st 1992.
- Raised and am very proud of 4 beautiful children.
- Became an insurance agent for Aid Association for Lutherans in 1994.
- Became a top producer in 1995 and broke record sales in life, disability, long-term care and was #2 in investment sales.
- In 1998, I founded my own company to become an independent consultant for insurance professionals.
- Coached my daughter’s softball team for 10 years.
- In 2016, my son wrote a paper for school about how he wanted to become an agent. In that moment, I knew I wanted to become a producer again so that I could build an agency that we could grow together.
- In 2016, I started with Farmers Insurance only to discover that my ability to truly help people was limited. As a result, I decided to become a broker and opened Mile High Insurance Brokers.
- Fully licensed and complete continue education annually.
- Founded a cover band in 2007, which I named the SO What Brothers. We have earned recognition from CBS Denver, Westword, and ABC Denver as one of Colorado’s best cover bands.